Monday, July 31, 2006

Time for Quilting

I have been putting a lot of thought into the quilt lately and how I want it professionally quilted. Today I took to a very nice lady named Connie. She said that I did a pretty good job of squaring it up and ironing it, so she should have no problems quilting it. I know it might possibly have a pucker or 2 in back because of all the seams and varying thickness of fabric, but that is OK. She is going to use red thread and do a meandering heart design. I am so relieved and excited!! It should be done in about 3-4 weeks. I will cut and prepare binding to have ready so that I can bind it when I get it back. The quilt should be complete very close to the time we get our referral! YEA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home