New Iron!
Happy 4th of July! We were going to go out to the lake and go sailing today, but it was rainy this morning so we skipped it. The boys got too much sun yesterday and did not want to go to the pool again, so we are having a lazy day around here. I did take the time to run up to JoAnn Fabrics and purchase a new iron. It is a Rowena Powerglide 2. I have only used it a little bit but I can tell a BIG difference from all the cheapies I have had in the past.
I am at a tough spot in the quilt where I try to make everything fit! Since I am not using a pattern, I am just figuring it out as I go. I just called a friend to bug her for her submission. I have one other that wants to participate, but I need it ASAP! I am thinking that I might not have enough fabric to make the complete back that I want. I may just have to add other fabrics (as a submission from me) or maybe I will even create something on fabric describing the quilt or a poem or something. I will figure it out! (Maybe I just want to nap instead of use my brain right now! LOL!)
I am at a tough spot in the quilt where I try to make everything fit! Since I am not using a pattern, I am just figuring it out as I go. I just called a friend to bug her for her submission. I have one other that wants to participate, but I need it ASAP! I am thinking that I might not have enough fabric to make the complete back that I want. I may just have to add other fabrics (as a submission from me) or maybe I will even create something on fabric describing the quilt or a poem or something. I will figure it out! (Maybe I just want to nap instead of use my brain right now! LOL!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home