Saturday, July 08, 2006

Front is almost done!

Today I finished the last row of fabric on the front. All I have left to do is put on the borders and 4 corner blocks. The quilt turned out larger than I thought, so I need to get some different border. The four borders are going to be a fabrics submitted by the four of us. Jake's green snoopy fabric is already sewn on. I have a old flannel bed cover that has ships on it for Eric's fabric. I am just a few inches short on my sewing notions fabric and Parker's blue snoopy fabric, so I have to find a substitute.

The picture is just of the top row that I completed today. Time to head to the pool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Your quilt looks amazing! What a treasure for your daughter. You did an outstanding job.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home