Sunday, June 18, 2006

Work Resumes!

I am not sure why, but today I felt compelled to work on the quilt again. I took the seam ripper to it and ripped and cut out a few pieces of fabric that were quite large. I have received 118 donations and several people have sent more than one fabric. I am determined to use it all. If I kept things as is, the quilt would be big enough to cover several beds!

I also straightened up the sewing room and sorted fabrics that still need to be used. I am going to need to go back to my spreadsheet to determine who send a few of the fabrics. The 3+ month break from the project has made me quite forgetful!

I sent out emails to the last handful of people that were interested in participating. I keep extending the deadline (mostly due to my procrastination!), but I am now determined to finish it soon. I will need things in the next week or 2...or it will be too late!

***For those of you who have submitted a fabric (or I have submitted a fabric on your behalf) and haven't gotten your wish to me, you do still have time for that. I suppose I will start bugging you guys (and myself) for wishes in another few months.***


FYI~ Delays keep happening, so we have no idea when we will go to China.

Here is how the quilt looked after I ripped it apart~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home