Ripped!
What does someone who is a little bummed, bored cause work is too slow, and is trying to adjust from a great trip do?
They rip apart a quilt!!
Yup! I took the seam ripper to the quilt today and it is now in 2 pieces. There were a few parts of it that I wish were different. Since I am in no hurry to finish it cause no referral is within site...I took it apart! I was bothered by 2 big blocks of yellow that touched each other in the middle, so I split them apart. I will go fill in a row between them to break it up a little.
They rip apart a quilt!!
Yup! I took the seam ripper to the quilt today and it is now in 2 pieces. There were a few parts of it that I wish were different. Since I am in no hurry to finish it cause no referral is within site...I took it apart! I was bothered by 2 big blocks of yellow that touched each other in the middle, so I split them apart. I will go fill in a row between them to break it up a little.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home