It's Square!
At this point the quilt measures 52" x 52". That is almost 23% complete. I took this pic the opposite way...so it looks strange!! Hum...I got 2 yellow-oranges next to each other in the middle. I'll pay more attention to that!!! As you can tell by the pics I have been posting...I do a 52" wide strip and then sew it on. I'll watch my color alignment more carefully!
I am starting to worry about getting all the fabrics in! LOL! I am glad that it will be a 2 sided quilt! If submissions arrive after I have sewn the front or back, then they will be included in the lap size quilt that I will make out of the remaining fabric. I have been keeping all the extras and will be able to get a few extra items out of them! Maybe a doll size quilt and a wall hanging.
I am starting to worry about getting all the fabrics in! LOL! I am glad that it will be a 2 sided quilt! If submissions arrive after I have sewn the front or back, then they will be included in the lap size quilt that I will make out of the remaining fabric. I have been keeping all the extras and will be able to get a few extra items out of them! Maybe a doll size quilt and a wall hanging.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home