3/1 PM Update
It is coming along!!!
I spent a few more hours on the quilt this evening and I got a lot done. I figure that the quilt is going to be 66" x 90", which works out to 11,880 square inches. So as of tonight I have completed 9% of the quilt. I have probably put 5 or so hours into stitching so far, which means I have about 56 hours left. I think that I should be able to complete it before we leave for Spring Break on March 18. That means that if anyone else is planning on submitting any fabric for the quilt...IT MUST BE SENT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!! I will either call or send email reminders!!
I spent a few more hours on the quilt this evening and I got a lot done. I figure that the quilt is going to be 66" x 90", which works out to 11,880 square inches. So as of tonight I have completed 9% of the quilt. I have probably put 5 or so hours into stitching so far, which means I have about 56 hours left. I think that I should be able to complete it before we leave for Spring Break on March 18. That means that if anyone else is planning on submitting any fabric for the quilt...IT MUST BE SENT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!! I will either call or send email reminders!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home