Thanks Kathy & Jill
On Wednesday morning, I found a bag neatly tucked between our front and storm doors. Inside was a nice wish and 2 beautiful fabrics from Kathy B. Most touching was a card for Eric and I in reference to the adoption and supporting us as parents. It was a beautiful message that brought tears to 4 eyes! Thanks!
On Thursday, I found another bag in the same place from Jill, our Dental Hygienist. Her wish was the lyrics to I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. What a great song and wish! Her fabric was one of her old scrub tops. It is so adorable with bees, butterflies, ladybugs, and dragonflies with big teeth holding toothbrushes or dental floss. What a neat submission and true reflection of what Jill is to us. Some people feel close to their hairdressers cause they can talk to them about their lives...well that is the way it is with Jill. We have a good time talking about our families and kids. (I guess I must do a good job with my teeth if I get to talk during my cleaning and exam!) Thanks so much!
On Thursday, I found another bag in the same place from Jill, our Dental Hygienist. Her wish was the lyrics to I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. What a great song and wish! Her fabric was one of her old scrub tops. It is so adorable with bees, butterflies, ladybugs, and dragonflies with big teeth holding toothbrushes or dental floss. What a neat submission and true reflection of what Jill is to us. Some people feel close to their hairdressers cause they can talk to them about their lives...well that is the way it is with Jill. We have a good time talking about our families and kids. (I guess I must do a good job with my teeth if I get to talk during my cleaning and exam!) Thanks so much!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home