Quilt Deadline
Yes...today is the day that I set for you to send your submissions to Dorisa's 100 Good Wishes Quilt Project. Well...we only have 53 at this point and we are expecting a delay in our referral....SO...I am extending the deadline. I haven't set a new date, but we still want everyone to participate!!! I will most likely not start it for a month or so. BUT, please do not procrastinate! I you have any questions, please contact us.
On a side note, we really enjoy getting the fabric and wishes. We are probably only 1/2 way through our wait...so it is a real treat to get something in the mail for Dori!
There is more info about the quilt project below.
On a side note, we really enjoy getting the fabric and wishes. We are probably only 1/2 way through our wait...so it is a real treat to get something in the mail for Dori!
There is more info about the quilt project below.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home